Position/Title: Marketing Account Managers
Are you an overachiever, money-motivated and hate to lose? If you think you would be a great fit for our marketing sales team, we want to hear from you!
Mid-West Family Broadcasting is looking for Marketing Account Managers who can effectively combine the powerful marketing platforms of local radio (WMAY, WNNS, WQLZ, WUSW), digital marketing (Maximizing our stations on-line content and exposure along with SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing) & event marketing into successful campaigns for local business owners.
If you have a desire to make a difference, make a name for yourself & make money – Mid-West Family Broadcasting is the place for you. We offer a base salary and a bonus plan that’s incentive based. We also provide a full benefits package including health and dental care, paid vacation & sick days, and a 401K plan.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Base salary
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Marketing Account ManagersFull benefits package including healthcare, dental, and 401K
Experience: Prior media experience preferred but not required, excellent training provided
Primary Job Requirements:
- Very strong work ethic.
- Creative problem solving and idea development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly competitive; must be persistent in a professional way.
- Relentless prospecting and networking to develop new accounts.
- Reliable transportation with a valid Illinois Driver’s License.
Date Posted: 4/21/2016
- Midwest Family Broadcasting is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
- Women & minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Sell me on why we should consider you for this position.
Mid-West Family Broadcasting
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER